Bank Account details, tax refund payment

You can change your account number if you would like to get your tax refund deposited in a different account than the one stated in your tax return.

Please visit the Tax Office webpage if you want to register an Norwegian account. 

If you want to register a foreign bank account, we need some more documentation. Please see this form